How can you maximise the return on your marketing investment?
We put a modern twist on marketing, looking at the role of traditional media, social media, business personality, image and branding and the influence they have on customer decisions.
- Where and how marketing begins within your business
- Understanding the different media available for marketing
- The affect your business personality has on your marketing strategy
- The pros and cons of social media marketing
- Creating the right image through branding
- How to build an effective promotional plan
- Developing cost effective loyalty schemes
- Know the make up of the existing customer base within the business
- Understands what influences the customers within the business
- Knows the different media that can be used to promote/advertise a business
- Appreciates how the business image and brand can affect customer buying decisions
- Can calculate the cost and benefits of an investment in a promotional campaign
- Understands the benefits of loyalty schemes
As with every course we provide you a suite of tools to help you manage your business efficiently and profitably.
- Birthday club loyalty scheme template
- Promotional calendar
- Cost benefit calculator
Length and cost of training
Our making the most of your marketing budget training is a full day course. The cost per delegate is £89.
If you have a venue that we could use, then we would provide 1 FREE delegate place for the hosting company.