Are you looking at improving your gross profit from food sales? Well better menu design, purchasing, promotions and pricing will ensure you maximise the profit of your food operation.
Our course covers all these aspects and provides advise on how to improve your food profit performance
- Calculating selling price
- Differential pricing
- Types of menu design, product placement and management
- Effective purchasing to maximise cost savings
- Promotions and discounts
- Understand how to calculate the selling price for dishes included on the menu
- Understand how to maximise profit contribution through the use of differential pricing
- Improve their purchasing skills to benefit their organisation and their suppliers
- Understand how the construction of the written menu affects buying behaviour
- Improve stock management within their business
- Knows how discounting and promotions affect profits and influence sales mix
As with every course we provide you a suite of tools to help you manage your business efficiently and profitably.
- Recipe costing workbook
- Metric converter
- Competitor pricing comparison template
Length and cost of training
Our maximising profit from food operations training is a full day course. The cost per delegate is £89.
If you have a venue that we could use, then we would provide 1 FREE delegate place for the hosting company.